Summit is hiring for full time entry level sales & marketing and customer service reps. Our customer service positions are face to face with our clients. Customer service in person is by far much more effective and the clients love it! Management and growth is our main focus, as customer service is a tool for growth.
At Summit we want to teach sales and marketing fundamental and then move individuals into management asap! Its how we expand our company. This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
Summit cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
Benefits & Our Culture
The management & marketing team at Summit offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
· Fun, team building environment
· Travel Opportunities
· Leadership workshops & development
· Financial management, business management, time management
· Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
· Recognition for top performers
· Advancement to management based on performance
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Summit:
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism & integrity . Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
· must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
· maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
· experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
· 4 year degree preferred, not required
· 1-2 years of customer service
· demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
· demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at Summit are:
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.