Scaffold Foreman – Atlas Sales Co., Inc.
Atlas Sales Company is a Supplier of Scaffolding and Forming products to Hawaii and the Pacific Basin. We are a licensed scaffolding contractor and perform services for all types of scaffolding and scaffold related products. We have offices and yards in Honolulu and Kapolei on Oahu as well as Wailuku Maui. We do work on all Islands in industrial and commercial construction settings. While we do a lot of typical scaffolding, we are also often called upon to handle many difficult projects that often include special designs requiring a combination of several of our products including our shoring and hoisting departments. Our field crews are knowledgeable, proud, hardworking, and dependable. We are currently hiring for the Honolulu location, however if your plans include Maui, please give us a call to discuss.
● Erecting and dismantling all types of scaffold, including Systems, Frame, Suspended, as well as Mast Climbing and Cable hoists. Direction of 1 or more 3-5 man crews.
● Work environments will include interior and exterior work on Hi-Rise Buildings, Industrial Power Plants, and Federal Facilities in all types of weather. Occasional cold weather at high altitude is possible.
● Maintaining and coordinating work requirements between Client and Company personnel as needed and in a manner to promote business.
● Insuring a safe and productive work environment for crew members, users and the public.
● Occasional transporting of materials to/from jobsites.
Helpful Work Experience:
● Lead erector for Suspended Scaffold
● Lead erector for Supported Scaffold-Frame, System, Tube & Clamp.
● Commercial and/or Industrial work experience.
Helpful Safety Training:
● 30 hr OSHA
● Fall Protection
● Confined Space
● OSHA Scaffold Regulations
Helpful Equipment Training/License
● Hawaii State Driver’s License
● Forklift and/or Extension Lift
● Aerial Lift
Hours: Position is Full Time and often requires additional hours depending on the project requirements.
Pay: Based on Experience (Current Range is $25 - $35 + Benefits)
● GCA Holidays
Contact: Send Resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], phone: 808-685-7023
● 5+ years of verifiable Scaffold Foreman experience.
● Ability to work overtime, weekends and travel to other islands.
● Excellent communication skills and an ability to lead by example.
● Must pass a criminal background check, physical, and drug/alcohol screen.
● Must maintain good attendance and accountability.
● Able to read & understand blueprints, draw scaffold diagrams, do material takeoffs.
● Able to use email, and messaging on smartphone.
Physical Requirements of a Foreman:
The foreman must work alongside his crew and be capable of all physically demanding functions. Work includes lifting and carrying heavy objects, standing for long periods of time, and performing heavy physical labor in all types of field conditions. The position also requires staying calm under pressure when communicating with clients and co-workers.