Responsible for day to day operations of the parts
department. Expedites parts pick up or delivery as needed or requested. Works with
Maintenance Department to provide needed equipment and supplies.
1. Expedite trips to local
vendors to pickup purchases or
2. Shipping and Receiving of serviceable and repairable parts.
3. Complete HAZMAT
shipping documents as needed.
4. Assists with identifying, locating and purchasing of GSE parts.
5. Stock serviceable parts from
inspection area of receiving.
6. Support Stockroom
counter as needed.
7. Maintain cleanliness of company vehicles
8. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as
1. Comply with all safety aspects
2. Be familiar with the Company’s Safety Management System (SMS) and Occupational Safety
3. Follow all Company practices
4. Contribute to the Safety Culture of the Company and report any Safety Hazards.
5. Keep your work
areas clean and free of hazards; correct unsafe conditions when encountered and report those that you can’t personally correct to a supervisor.
1. Maintain employee vigilance and report all
indicated below are examples
the physical aspects that this position
must perform in carrying out essential
1. Ability to reach horizontally and vertically with arms. Sufficient dexterity to manipulate small objects and print or write legibly.
2. Sufficient physical
ability, strength, mobility and stamina to lift, carry, push or
objects which may frequently exceed 70 pounds in a series of functional tests which clearly simulates the work environment.
ability to sit for extended periods of time.
ability to be sedentary for
extended periods of time.
5. Shall perceive the nature of sound, near and far
vision, depth perception, providing oral
information, the manual
dexterity to operate business related equipment, and handle and work with various materials and objects are important aspects of this job.
ability to understand, retain, and deliver
information verbally and written.
good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
3. Must be able to perform
multiple tasks simultaneously, such as
talking on the phone, data entry, and data retrieval.
4. Must have a valid driver’s
license and clean driving record.
1. Requires the ability to work in extreme weather