Receptionist / HR Support
Everts Air Cargo
( Learn More )
The Receptionist / Human Recourses Administrative Assistant is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the reception desk and providing administrative support to Human Recourses management team.
1. Greet and assist customers and clients as they enter the office.
2. Receive incoming phone calls for all 4 companies diplomatically and politely and route to appropriate personnel.
3. Maintain cleanness and order of the lobby and copy room.
4. Maintain reception staff coverage for operation hours.
5. Process incoming and outgoing company mail.
6. Assist Badge Control Officer (HR Manager) with airport badge requirements to include processing of new hires, inventory and badge collections.
7. Assist with Corporate Giving program.
8. Keep the coffee/water station stocked and coffee made.
9. Maintain office supply cabinet orderly and order supplies as requested and needed.
10. Distribute faxes as they arrive.
11. Maintain and refer to the Reception / HR Administrative Assistant Desk Top Procedure Manual as the detailed resource for duties and responsibilities.
12. Perform copy projects for various departments as well as keep the copy machine stocked with paper.
13. Assist other departments/companies as required.
14. Perform other duties as the situation dictates.
15. Assist with airport badge requirements to include processing of new hires, inventory and badge collections.
16. Let the company dogs out as needed.
17. Perform duties and responsibilities as outlined in the Reception Desktop Procedure Manual.
18. Primary point of contact for the Xerox machine in the mail room and the postage machine.
1. File HR related paperwork.
2. Conduct references for the HR Manager when delegated
3. Conduct Phone Screening for the HR Manager when delegated
4. Weekly – update and advertise open positions in a variety of media. If instructed by the HR Manager
5. Conduct applicant pre-employment screenings and schedule interviews as needed.
6. Prepare interview packets for HR Manager.
7. Keep New Hire Orientation packets stocked and up to date. All HR Forms crates up to date.
8. Other duties as assigned.
1. Requires the ability to operate a multi-line phone system.
2. Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
3. Requires the ability to understand, retain, and deliver information verbally and written.
4. Requires good organizational, attention to detail, and record keeping skills and also the ability to maintain current and updated information. Requires the ability to input and retrieve information from a database.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test