Title: Nuclear Procedure Writer
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Term: 6+ Months
• Must have minimum 3 years of working experience at nuclear power plant
• Must have good experience developing procedures
• Must have good excellent writing skills
• Must have working knowledge of nuclear station systems, processes, and procedures. Demonstrates a firm understanding of nuclear plant safety and personal safety.
• Must have good understanding of NEI 08-09, NEI 13-10 and 10 CFR 73.54 guidelines
• Interpret the NEI 08-09 and NEI 13-10 guidelines and work with the client in developing procedures for the NEI 08-09 implementation
• Develop nuclear cyber security procedures in compliance with NEI 13-10 and 10 CFR 73.54 regulations.
• Ensure documents comply with plant and NRC regulatory requirements and commitments.