Position: Administrative Assistant Department: Hourly
Location: Plant Reports To: Office Manager
The Administrative Assistant assists in the completion of all plant office work required to keep accurate information flowing between the plant and Corporate Office.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
● Responsible for answering phone, taking messages as necessary.
● Assists in typing correspondence, faxing and copying.
● Inputs daily receipts for incoming raw materials in Excel and Oracle system.
● Responsible input and printing of plant daily/weekly reports which includes grease routing, raw materials, fleet, and sales.
● Inputs all accounts payable; sets up vendors; handles A/P inquiries.
● Distributes all incoming mail; manages outgoing mail.
● Responsible for Bio-security sign-in sheet; monitors all traffic through office.
● All other duties as assigned by management.
● Communicates clearly in verbal and written form.
● Highly organized; superior time management skills.
● Excellent math skills.
● Must be able to type; proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Ability to Multi-task.
● High school diploma required; Associates Degree preferred.
● Prior office experience preferred; experience with fax, copier, and printer.
● Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, bend, and kneel.
● Frequently lifts up to 10 lbs.
● Long periods spent sitting at desk in front of computer screen.
● Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in an office environment.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please
click on the link : http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf