Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Position Summary:
Provides general to advance secretarial, administrative, and office support, often of a non-routine nature, for one or more managers, typically at Director level or above.
Major Administrative Assistant Accountabilities:
● Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
Administrative Assistant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (required):
· Knowledge of business vocabulary and standards for office communications.
● Ability to read and interpret company policies, regulatory guidelines, and other work-related documentation.
· Ability to abide by confidentiality requirements when working with sensitive information, results, and communications.
● Skill in providing thorough, efficient, and effective customer service to individuals at all levels within the organization.
● Ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal methods.
· Ability to accomplish work within required timelines, including short, long, and emergency timeframes.
● Ability to cross-train in other department duties to ensure efficient coverage department responsibilities.
● Ability to work with others to accomplish challenging assignments.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple assignments to ensure completion of tasks within stated time requirements.
● Basic skill using Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word and Excel).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (preferred):
· Proficient knowledge preferred in SAP and BOBJ reports.
Education and Experience Requirements (required):
· High School diploma or GED required.
· 5 years of secretarial experience required.
Education and Experience Requirements (preferred):
Complete physical activity inventory. Make any changes as required.