Maintenance Technician (Entry Level)
Retronix is looking for open minded people to train up for a Field Service Technician position. We are expanding our business with new talent.
This position requires 80-90 percent travel. The foundation for us to build on is outlined below:
Your Technical Skills should include several of the following:
· Electronic troubleshooting (component level, PCB, subsystem)
· Hydraulics or pneumatics
· Software controlled HW (PLC, I/O, robot)
· Vacuum Systems, pumps
· Preventative Maintenance (PM)
· Corrective Maintenance (CM)
· Fluid flow dynamics, chemical handling
· Propulsion Systems
· Knowledge of working with Boats/Aircraft /Automobiles/etc..
Your ideal education will be in one of the following:
· Engineering AS degree in Mechanical, EET, EE, General, Facilities, Civil
· Trade School Certificate-Diploma in Engineering, Electronics, Mechanical, Refrigeration, HVAC, Computer Technology, Automotive, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Welding, Machining, Plumbing, Pipefitting
· Military, Coast Guard or Reserve training with 3+ yrs. hands on experience.
Entry level Experience:
· Ideally you will have 1 or more yrs. of experience with a formal education and/or experience in 3 or more of the Technical skills listed above.
· New graduates with the above-mentioned degrees are also being considered.
· Be experienced in several areas: PM, CM, install, hook-ups, decontamination, decommission, refurbish, upgrade, troubleshooting, define/write procedures, etc..
· Effective communicator verbally, written and electronically
· Team player that can work effectively and independently
· Customer service skills working with multiple customers simultaneously on diverse projects
· adhere to client and OEM timelines and technical standards
· Strictly follow safety standards at all times
· Documentation of accomplished work
· Effectively read blue prints or schematics or operational procedures/manuals
Retronix is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits:
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test