Billing Coordinator (Temp)
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 1 year(s)
Billing Coordinator (Temp)
· Under the general direction of the Controller, daily activity supervised by the Billing Department Team Leader. This position focuses on and is responsible for the processing of weekly medical professional/travelers weekly invoicing to Core Medical Group’s medical client facilities.
· In this position, in additional to reporting Controller with daily activity supervised by the Billing Department Team Leader; there is also coordination with all finance specialists, sales team managers, sales staff and other operation departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Process of weekly invoices for medical client facilities
· Responsible for CIT Billing
· Running PayVsBill report, Unbilled Report and relay noted information to the Team Leader
· Responding to billing inquiries/issues in a timely and professional manner
· Tracking and reporting of Open Issue Report on a weekly basis
· Assist with special projects related to the billing team
· Assist with all aspects of Circharo Acquisition Corp billing department as needed
· Become well versed on all 3rd party billing clients to ensure accuracy of billing
· Prior to billing, review payroll/paid hours as well as any backup required
· Partner with AR/Billing Coordinators to review billed invoices prior to uploading
· Upload invoices on a weekly basis once all hours have been entered and verified
· Responsible for sending manual invoices to clients as processed weekly via the invoice mailer
· Issue Credit Memos/Re-invoices as needed
· Other finance administrative duties as needed
· Strong customer service skills
· Must be a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience
· Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
· Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline drive administrative role
· General understanding of basic accounting principles
· Complete all aspects of position efficiently, accurately, and in a timely fashion
· Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Attend all required training seminars and meetings at scheduled time
· Knowledge: MS Word, Excel, Internet research
· Proficient typist with data entry skills.
· Must maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record.
· High School Degree or equivalent required, previous A/R experience
At Core You’ll Get:
· A fun, exciting office environment: Whether it’s the gong ringing for a new deal or a shuffleboard tournament in the game room, there’s never a dull moment!
· Recognition for your hard work: Company-wide rallies and company-sponsored outings help show our appreciation for the hard work you put in every day.
· An opportunity to give back: We participate in ongoing charity projects to support our New Hampshire community.
· Health and wellness opportunities: If working out is your thing, take advantage of our on-site gym and basketball hoops or the hiking trails around the lake right outside our door.
· An all-inclusive, all expenses paid, vacation: Every employee has the chance to earn a spot on our annual Club CoreMed trip to an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean.
· Free Food! Coffee, soda, breakfast, lunch, we’ve got you covered in the employee lounge!
Contact us today to meet the team, visit our office, and learn more about an Accounting career at CoreMedical Group!
Talent Acquisition Executive
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test