This position will join the EHS team to provide guidance and support to the Yankton SD Location. This position will be responsible for maintaining the company safety program; will conduct training, recommend policies and procedures and advise senior staff regarding injury trends and risk assessments; audit facilities for OSHA, Fire, Environmental and local safety regulatory compliance to include ergonomics and hazardous material handling; research industry best practices and training procedures so that the company meets or exceeds compliance regulation
● Work with operations personnel to implement EHS Group policies
● Lead accident/incident investigations
● Preside over plant safety committee activities
● Conduct periodic audits
● Coordinate and conduct new employee, annual and other training as required
● Report to and Interact with EHS Manager. The candidate will also interact with outside environmental counsel and consultants
● Active in case management
● Oversee hazardous and non-hazardous waste management
● Complete necessary environmental reports as required
● Oversee environmental permit activities to ensure compliance
● 2 – 5 years of related EHS experience in an industrial, manufacturing and fabrication focused work environment.
● Bachelor’s Degree in related field and/or equivalent experience.
● Fluency in English is mandatory.
● Ability to communicate orally and in writing.
● Some travel is required
Application: Send your resume (in English) including a cover letter describing your interests in this position and the skills you can bring to the job to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] by May 1, 2017