( Learn More )
$52,000.00 - $72,000.00 /Year
4 Year Degree
There are four (4) primary job responsibilities:
* Collect, document, and analyze business requirements and act as a contributing member on a team to determine most efficient/effective technical solution
* Design, code, unit test, maintain, and document technical solutions of low/moderate complexity
* Prepare technical documentation for the implementation and support of new/modified solutions which adhere to development and change management standards
* Advance the maturity of the environment by researching and implementing new tools and technologies with guidance from senior staff.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position.
* Work with end users to gather requirements and develop specifications understandable from both business and technical perspectives.
* Design and develop technical solutions based upon specifications utilizing standard procedures and techniques
* Document and facilitate developed components through the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including; source code revision control, unit testing (UT), user acceptance testing (UAT), and change management
* Support, adhere to, and maintain current software development standards and methodologies * Utilize development tools necessary for database and application development
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, Informatics or related field or equivalent education/work experience
* Knowledge of and competent skill set with: o relational database management systems (MS SQL, Oracle) o ANSI SQL and exposure to a procedural dialect of ANSI SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL) o object-oriented programming principles and hands-on development in an object-oriented language (Java, C++. VB, etc.) * Knowledge of and competent skill set with at least one of the following preferred: o front-end web technologies (JBOSS, .NET, ASP) o an enterprise-level ERP system (Oracle E-Business Suite)
* Work as a contributing member of a team to achieve goals and objectives
* Develop and maintain constructive working relationships with clients, peers, superiors, business stakeholders, and outside vendors utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Highly self-motivated individual with proven problem solving capability
* Familiarity with standard office applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test