Delivery Driver (PT)
Aaron Sales and Lease has a long legacy as an industry leader, with continued growth regardless of the economy. Arona Corporation is the second largest franchise in the Aaron's system, built on a foundation of excellence, customer focus, quality products and services. We are currently at 49 stores in Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, Florida, Colorado and Missouri. We are currently looking for a Delivery Driver in our Des Moines, Iowa market.
We promote based on merit not tenure. So your accomplishments will determine your success. If you are willing to put the effort in to learn our program, you will be rewarded!!!
You will have access to a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Aaron’s provides a fun and positive environment for our associates and a place where building relationships with our customers is key! As a DELIVERY DRIVER, you’ll serve as Aaron’s ambassador, upholding our commitment to excellence by working directly with our customers in a professional manner while delivering top quality products and services. You will receive expert training on all the latest model products from electronics to furniture to appliances.
Additional responsibilities include merchandise handling, such as: loading, securing, delivering, set up, troubleshooting and demonstrating. Reviewing lease agreements with the customer is occasionally required. As an Aaron’s Delivery Driver, the difference is personal and your ability to build strong relationships with customers is critical to our success. Connect with Aaron’s today and see what we have to offer!
- Ensure all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery
- Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise
- Ensure delivery schedule is followed
Product Installation & Education
Merchandise Returns, Service Calls& Product Refurbish
- Perform routine service calls, product exchanges and assist with merchandise returns
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Quality Assurance Center for all items personally returned
Showroom & Warehouse
- Assist in maintaining the showroom floor and store’s warehouse
- Occasional collections assistance
- Assist in field marketing programs
All Product Technicians must have a satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical/certification in states that require it, a valid Driver’s License and comply with the Aaron’s Driver Qualification Policy. A drug screening and criminal background investigation with job performance reference check are also required.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer