Company in the construction industry is looking for a Controller.
Financial Statements and Information:
● Maintain financial statement information as necessary to produce monthly internal financial statements and quarterly financial statements for external use. Including but not limited to Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
● Manage and implement a monthly closing process
● Manage monthly requisition process
● Prepare annual budgets including job profit projections.
● Prepare monthly work on hand schedule.
● Review Accounts Receivable monthly and alert Senior Management on any collection issues.
● Manage cash flow and cash requirements.
Job Costing and Analysis:
● Following contract award or GMP review project budget with Project Manager, Purchasing and Estimating and manage entry into Viewpoint system.
● Manage Accounting Staff, including Payroll, to ensure efficient operations and procedures.
o Monitor and manage accounts payable and payroll federal and state reporting requirements.
and understand details of phase codes that are established including general
requirements, reimbursable, allowances and contingencies.
For more information please contact Ivana Lodovici at 305-595-3800x117. CXC is a EOE.