We are hiring Technical Architect Specialist for our direct client
• The Sr. Technical Architect Specialist (STAS) is the technical architect and development expert centered on industry and standard web applications, technologies and architectures.
• This role will demonstrate expert-level competencies in numerous application frameworks and solutions, and assist project teams in scoping and estimating project work. In addition, He/She reviews, investigates and solves system performance, and resolves any issues that impact the deployment and on-going support of the Application Delivery systems.
• Is an expert architect whose role will involve designing, architecting development, implementation, and the documentation of complex dynamic web applications and associated technologies and interfaces.
• Will assure the overall technical quality of the solution. He/She will work with Executive Sponsors, System Users, Subject Matter Experts, and technical teams to identify technical requirements needed to support defined business requirements and maintain compliancy with IT standards.
• Must be able to explain architecture, technologies, and their rationales to management and technical teams. The Senior Technical Architecture Specialist will keep current with methodology, technologies and standards (e.g., via technical journals, conferences, standards policies and personal research), and contribute materially to the shared knowledge base of the team.
• Will provide mentorship and guidance to technical team members in all project activities; lead detailed design and code reviews, and develop and review test plans.
Years of Relevant Experience: 5 to 8 years, and 1 to 2 years’ project management experience
Preferred Education: 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
Interview: Web cam or in person interview
Que: Where has the candidate functioned as an expert developer of backend web applications (not the UI/presentation layer)?
• Architect systems and design, develop and implement infrastructure/applications for industry specific roles that require integration with internet, intranet, or systems and applications.
• Architect, develop and implement web applications and technologies
• Function as an expert related to architectural best practices.
• May function as a Business Analyst and Project Manager.
• Work with other disciplines to satisfy business requirements and solve technical constraints
• Provide innovative solutions to establish a collaborative environment between technology and the other disciplines.
• Responsible for mentor-ship and guidance to technical team members in all projects
• Report status to PM and Manager
• Write technical documentation, admin guides and user guides.
• Responsible for day to day work assignments and application support
Required / Desired Skills