Company: St. Helens Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
At least 2 year(s)
Automotive Technicians All Levels (We do offer sign on bonus & relocation assistance) Job Responsibilities
• Confer with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
• Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
• Perform quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
• Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc
• Communicate directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
• Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
As an Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
• Chrysler or ANY OTHER manufacturer certifications a plus but not required
• At least two years automotive experience required
• Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
• Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
• Must have a valid driver’s license
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test