2nd/3rd Shift -GMP Monitor Needed
A South Nashville food manufacturing company is looking for a GMP monitor for full time, temp- to-hire, 2nd/3rd shift position Candidates in this role are responsible for ensuring that employees are maintaining the proper GMP dress code before entering the production floor. Candidates are expected to assist new employees with cleaning procedures including the following: showing employees how to put on a smock, showing employees how to put on a hairnet, showing them how to properly put on slip covers, covering how to wash hands, and showing them how clean their shoes. The GMP Monitor is responsible for guiding employees to their designated work stations. We are looking for reliable candidates with stable job history. Applicants must be flexible to overtime and weekend work as needed. The 2nd/3rd shift hours are 9pm-5am. The pay rate is $10/hr. After a few weeks, the pay will raise from $10 to $14.
● Must have knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPS)
● Must be punctual and reliable
● Must be able to work around food products
● Must be flexible to overtime and weekend work as needed
● Must be able to work both 2nd and 3rd shift hours
● Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience at one company