• Compile lists of prospective customers.
• Prospect via internet, telephone, cold calling, networking, social media and face-to-face meetings.
• Build relationships with decision makers.
• Partner with internal staff to facilitate the placement process and provide clients with a high level of customer service.
• Maintain client relationships and seek new opportunities for areas of growth.
• Identify and adapt to changing market trends.
• Build your portfolio through ongoing new business development.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Marketing preferred
• Valid driver’s license
• Outside sales experience is a plus!
• Base salary plus commission
• Annual bonus potential
• Car and cell phone allowance
• Health insurance
• Dental/Vision coverage