Summary: This position is responsible for commercial sales activities within a geographically assigned area in terms of fleets and small to mid-size dealers with secondary responsibility to large dealer locations. The incumbent is responsible for assisting the sales activities of district sales representative within the state of Tennessee.
Duties and Responsibilities: • Implements Company sales strategies to achieve unit and profit goals for assigned area.
• Analyzes market conditions and makes dealer program recommendations to the zone manager.
• Analyzes credit situations to prevent losses to YTC and to accelerate collections.
• Visits dealers and fleet customers to coordinate with them in order to determine courses of action to increase sales.
• Monitors operating expenses to ensure proper use of funds and to stay within budget.
• Other tasks as requested by the superior.
• Visits to OEM tractor dealerships
• Visits to Truck Stop Locations
Essential Knowledge and Skills: • Good verbal communications
• Good written communications
• Good business judgment
• Sales skills
Education and Experience: • Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
• Sales experience
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test