Customer Service Representative - Consumer Products
Currently seeking customer service professionals to fill openings within a Manufacturing/Distribution organization. Interested candidates should have 3+ years of relevant experience working in a manufacturing setting and experience using ERP systems including SAP, Oracle or J.D. Edwards.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative - Consumer Products
● Provide new and existing customers with accurate quotations, assistance with product development, and project management
● Receive and process customer orders from the company's sales force and existing customers through internal ERP system
● Enter all orders into production efficiently in order to meet delivery objectives
● Invoice companies and monitor payment terms through standard billing process
● Resolve all customer inquiries in regards to production, shipping, billing and quality control.
● Coordinate with outside vendors and several departments throughout company to expedite customer requests as needed
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative - Consumer Products
● Bachelor's degree preferred
● 3+ years of relevant experience working in a manufacturing/distribution setting
● Experience using ERP systems including SAP, Oracle or J.D. Edwards
● Proficient in all of Microsoft Office Suite
● Articulate and professional communication skills
● Ability to multitask in a high volume Customer Service setting