As a RN Case Manager, you must be a compassionate and empathetic caregiver with the ability to effectively lead your staff, both motivating them and holding them accountable to provide the highest standards of care to our patients. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact in a positive and professional manner with everyone from staff to residents to family members.
- Current SC License as Registered Nurse
- Hospice and Palliative Care Certification or willing to become certified.
- Ability to assess and respond to the needs of patients/families.
- Skilled in coping with family's emotional stress.
- Current CPR Certificate.
- Computer skills necessary.
For more information visit www.AgapeHospice.com and join our team today.