Are you looking to advance your construction career? C.D. Smith Construction, Inc. is currently accepting applications for an Assistant Superintendent to work onsite assisting the project superintendent on supervisory duties to help promote a safe and successful project for our client.
One of the Midwest's financially strongest general contractor/construction manager firms, C.D. Smith has more than 80 years of industry leading commercial construction success. A fourth-generation family-owned and operated firm, we stand behind our people, our work, and the people we work with. If you are looking to take your construction career to the next level and provide leadership where you can make a difference, we urge you to consider this position.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, self-directed, and who wants to grow with us and work on an exciting and innovative construction project in Wenatchee, WA.
50,000 SF Memory Care Facility
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to Project Superintendent
- Assist project superintendent in day-to-day direction and oversight of subcontractors
- Provide project assistance as directed project superintendent
- Must be able and willing to provide management with earliest possible notification of real and potential job problems
Education and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years construction field experience required
- Must possess organizational skills and be able to create and execute a project schedule
- Must be honest, reliable, have excellent work ethic and be a team player
- Accepts responsibility for the care and custody of company equipment, material, tools, and other assets as assigned by management
APPLY NOW for an opportunity to work with and learn from true leaders in our industry. For more information about our company, visit www.cdsmith.com.
Qualified candidates should apply to:
Please no phone calls or recruiters