Everts Air Cargo
( Learn More )
Process payroll and related functions for 375 plus employees for 3 companies using Sage 100 ERP.
1. Import and post employee time and payroll data.
2. Prepare and distribute payroll documentation.
3. Calculate or computes hours, wages and deductions and enters data into computer for various areas of operations.
4. Compare wage computations, logs, and time sheets to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
5. Compile and submits payroll related reports to designated departments.
6. Process and transmit direct deposit file to bank.
7. Review time records for accuracy and completeness.
8. Coordinate with Management in calculating pilot wages.
9. Responsible for accurate and timely payments of taxes.
10. Complete various benefit reconciliation documents.
11. Compile year end reports to assist with ACA reporting requirements.
12. Compile submission information for benefits, 401K.
13. Assist and complete various year-end documents and tasks related to payroll.
Must have a minimum of 1+ years of related experience processing payroll or equivalent combination of
education and work experience. The following skills and traits are required.
1. Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
2. Requires being comfortable with frequent change.
3. Requires the ability to make decisions using sound judgement.
4. Requires the ability to work with the Human Resources Department to promptly respond to applicant
and employee inquiries for information.
5. Requires the ability to communicate both written and orally.
6. Requires the ability to maintain absolute confidentiality.
7. Requires excellent data entry skills.
6. Requires proficiency in all Microsoft Suite products.
7. Requires knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures, systems and equipment.
8. Requires knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
9. Requires attention to detail.
10. Requires ability to work with limited supervision.
11. Requires the ability to compute mathematic calculations and understand their applications.
12. Requires the ability to work efficiently and perform accurately under pressure, meeting multiple and
sometimes conflicting deadlines.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test