Fortune 500 Retailer in Bentonville, Arkansas, has an immediate need for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on full-time basis. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of project management experience in a corporate retail, visual merchandising, or agency environment. This individual will be responsible for driving all approved sign projects forward on time in a unified effort to produce sign components/solutions that successfully achieve provided client strategic business goals while also providing a meaningful customer experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify key stakeholders, milestones, deliverables, & all other relevant information needed to begin initiation of a project.
- Understand, apply, and embrace all organizational direction from client leadership in regards to business process and workflow for success.
- Gather & distribute any necessary information & distribute to all as required in a daily effort to keep everyone on task throughout each critical milestone of a project.
- Utilize and navigate in print project management software to create new signing projects, while also ensuring pertinent job information by all stakeholders is captured from project initiation to completion throughout.
- Create project timelines, and manage assets with appropriate stakeholders and adjusting life of project.
- Schedule and participate in any necessary project meetings as required, ensuring all key stakeholders are engaged and that team is set up for success in meeting deadlines effectively and on time throughout duration of the process.
- Coordinate and manage final art handoff to print procurement partner/printer, ensuring that all final assets being turned over have been routed and approved by all key stakeholders and match the deliverables as approved by Client Leadership. Assist in approval of printer proofs.
- Work collaboratively and communicate with all stakeholders daily to quickly identify and resolve any obstacles or adversity that may arise that could potentially jeopardize timely completion and/or final quality of finished project.
This is an immediate opportunity requiring you to work onsite at our location, so you must be local to be considered.
To apply, please forward your resume for immediate consideration.
Due to the volume of applications, we are unable to respond to each application personally. If we are interested in your qualifications, we will contact you via telephone or email as soon as possible.
- 2-5 years of experience in a fast-paced, corporate retail or agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred.
- A team player, willing to pitch in at any level.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and excellent time management skills.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test