The role of the Agapé Hospice Team Care Coordinator (TCC) is to provide lead and conduct administrative duties for the hospice houses by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. The TCC is responsible for customer satisfaction and customer experience.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheets, web-based databases, and other technology and programs.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes, e-mails, etc.
• Ensure documents are mailed, faxed, signed, returned, and filed promptly and accurately.
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, answering phones, and greeting guests.
• Copy, distribute and fax materials as requested.
• Keep office area orderly, clean, and free from clutter.
• Maintain adequate supplies, both office and medical.
• Prepare and schedule mail/package pick-up and delivery.
• Make arrangements for meetings including reserving space and ordering lunches as needed.
• Initiation and maintenance of medical records is a priority.
• Assist Human Resource with recruiting including application packages, planning career fairs, scanning resumes, etc.
• Send workers’ compensation claims to appropriate persons or assist in inputting the claims into the system.
• Preparing miscellaneous folders.
• Maintain daily census.
• Assist in preparing required material for staff and IDG meetings.
• Attend in-service meetings and other various meetings.
• Participation and marketing in public relations and community activities that promote the organization and its role as an effective member of the hospice and healthcare delivery system as well as customer service promotion.
• Assure appropriate electronic documentation.
• Must be available during normal work hours (unless previously approved by direct supervisor). Additional hours may be required to complete normal business functions and/or projects.
• Perform other duties as requested or required, in the sole discretion of Agape.
• Assist families in filing and resolving grievances.
• Complete hospice house admission paperwork with each new admission.
• Provide companionship and social support patients.
• Responsible for customer satisfaction and customer experience.
• Act in absence of the hospice house director and supervise the facility, patients, and staff as needed/requested.
• Assist in recruitment of volunteers and assigning volunteers to patients and facilities as needed.
• All other duties as needed or requested.
• Must have a high school diploma.
• Experience with clerical/administrative duties is required with experience in hospice and/or a related healthcare field being preferred.
• Ability to read and communicate effectively.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Basic computer knowledge.
As an employee with Agapé Hospice, you will be part of an established and well-regarded faith-based organization dedicated to providing quality care through the virtues of kindness, goodness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self-control. We are also committed to your professional development, and will provide you with ample opportunity for training and growth through our Agapé University program as well as other continuing education offerings. As we have locations throughout the state of South Carolina, you will also find plenty of room for advancement within our organization, making this a wonderful long-term career path for you. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation that includes benefits.
Your compensation and benefits package as an employee will include:
• Competitive salary
• Career ladder which includes continuing education and apprenticeship opportunities
• Mileage reimbursement
• Health, dental, and vision coverage
• Health Savings Account w/ company match
• Supplemental insurance policies
• 401(k) w/ company match up to 4% of annual salary
• Flexible hours and schedule