● Direct and oversee Organization’s sales and marketing effort
● Initiate contacts and meetings with existing and potential customers and maintain continuous close contact to ensure customer satisfaction.
● Advertise, initiate campaigns, to promote the company product in the market.
● Research changes in the market
● Learn customer needs in order to fill them with the company’s existing product line or through capability to develop specific products as required.
● Advise the president on cost, profit and loss of current and potential contracts
● Negotiate and review all contracts
● Coordinate participation in trade shows and represent company in such.
● Handle legal matters with the legal department.
● Document all activities related to customers (contacts, travel, meetings, etc.)
● Conduct presentation to the president, management team, and corporate executives.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Administration or Management
● 3-5 years’ experience in a leadership role in Aerospace
● Proven track record in negotiating and analytical skills.
● Familiarity with MIDO/FAA regulations and ITAR
● Experience in strategic planning
● Proven record of meeting deadlines, exercising effective priority management and follow up.