Position: Manufacturing Technician
Duration: 12 months
The Manufacturing Technician is a processor that has proven their abilities to operate and troubleshoot consistently with approved manufacturing procedures and documents. They are responsible for safely executing and developing manufacturing processes. This employee is required to ensure the accuracy of documentation within the local quality system. They also work closely with department supervision to ensure daily department operating goals are developed and achieved.
GMP Essential Job Functions
Perform production and sampling operations per approved GMP manufacturing procedures, which can include the following:
• Technical Lead for GMP manufacturing shift
• Equipment and System specialist to support manufacturing processes per approved procedures and best practices. May include change management and leading qualification efforts for new processes and equipment.
• Thoroughly document all production activities and adhere to GMP guidelines and policies. Responsible for review of GMP documentation.
• Training of departmental employees
• Perform necessary analytical tests and notify technical lead or supervisor of results during a manufacturing operation
• Notify supervisor of critical in-process decisions based on analytical data
• Properly dispose of waste using department protocols
• Maintain and troubleshoot department equipment and instrumentation according to protocols written with departmental procedures & best practices
• Authoring or Revising Procedures to ensure compliance with applicable Safety and Quality guidelines
• Site representative in the implementation of process improvement, safety, quality, and 6S ideas