Currently seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to fill an opening with a manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will want to build on their current accounting experience and also have a desire to advance their accounting career.
Responsibilities of the Staff Accountant
● Prepare and post month end close journal entries
● Balance Sheet account reconciliations
● Oversight of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions.
● Review and analyze inventory levels and values
● Partner with the Controller to assist with certain cost accounting functions.
● Manage the fixed asset database for additions, disposals and transfers.
● Successfully manage the organization’s financial recording and reporting.
● Assist Controller with daily operational procedures
● Other responsibilities as assigned.
Requirements of the Staff Accountant
● Accounting degree preferred
● Work experience within a similar role and industry
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong attention to detail