Experienced Implementation Analyst to implement the technical aspects of Hospital and Physician Revenue Cycle Management products. Minimum travel may be required.
Responsible for analyzing customer data and the application of that information to implementation projects.
Implementation analyst is responsible for:
• Analyzing and entering client setup file information
• Creating required interface modifications to successfully import data into product
• Identification of data issues and working with client to correct
• Modifying product to produce accurate and error-free information output
• Ensure quality of delivery of projects
• Maintain checklists, database and issues list updates
• Effectively respond to changing project and client needs while balancing multiple on-going projects.
• Effectively adhere to our defined processes
• 3-5 yrs. experience in healthcare industry or related implementation work experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to assist in facilitating projects.
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize the implementation needs of multiple projects in a fast-paced environment..
• Ability to make independent decisions
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office products preferred (Office, Word, Excel)
Please submit resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer