Sales & Customer Service Representative
SYKES - US Center
( Learn More )
Are you ready to join a global team of more than 55,000 amazing SYKES team members who focus on serving and helping our customers and each other?
You’re taking the first step in creating what could be your lifelong career, or maybe this is a step in your journey for the next few years. Either way, you will gain valuable skills and work experience that will help you become a better and more talented professional.
On our Call Center team, you’ll learn all about our customers’ wants interest’s and needs before recommending products and solutions that make it all possible. At SYKES, we put our customers first and strive to ensure every caller is provided with a fantastic experience. We truly enjoy helping people, and know you do too!
We are hiring for afternoon and evening shifts.
We are there when our customer calls! Most calls come in during the afternoon and evening and we need you to be there too!
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
• Answer inbound customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and report problem areas
• Be confident and always offer an upsell to the customer
• May be required to work in one or multiple systems and utilize multiple screens to find information and solve problems
• Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and exemplary service provided to the customer
• Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
• Continually maintain working knowledge of all client products, services and promotions
• Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and options
• Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services
• It is important to note most schedules require afternoon/evening hours and one weekend day
We love our employees and our customers! We want you to be excited about being at work and providing solutions. Our customers rely on us to solve their problems.
• Computer keyboard, mouse and multi-screen use
• Must be able to type 25 words per minute
• May be responsible for credit/inbound, activations, customer service, sales, fraud protection, and other duties as required
• Previous call center experience a plus
• Previous sales experience a plus
• Previous customer contact experience a plus
Here’s some other great things available to you at SYKES
• Full time work hours
• Consistent work schedules so you can plan your life
• Tuition reimbursement
• Medical benefits
• Inbound calls only
• Performance and sales incentives
• Career advancement opportunities
• Paid training
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test