Supplier Development Engineer
( Learn More )
• Shall possess a Degree / Postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering/Production.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with Aerospace is preferable. We may also consider Automotive.
• Sound knowledge on Quality system like ISO9001/ TS16949 and aero standards AS9100/NADCAP etc. for implementation across organization and familiarity with APQP and PPAP system.
• Knowledge of quality and Inspection methodologies like FAI / Standard Gauging/ Special gauging/ Testing & validation procedures
• Good knowledge on Process potential and Process capability – Cp/Cpk
• Shall have the capability to interpret engineering, drawings, digital product definitions, specification, purchase orders, tooling, and other data deemed necessary in order to manufacture quality parts.
Must be able to interpret dimensional tolerances/ functional requirements/CTQs/ Quality plan
• Shall have basic knowledge of surface treatments processes, Heat treatment processes that used during fabrication of components.
• Based on the Engineering information, shall be able to identify the manufacturing process for detail parts, assembly and Sub assembly.
• Must have understanding of Materials like Aluminium/ Titanium/ Composites/ Alternatives material identifications/ Treatments
• Shall have basic knowledge of measuring instruments used for dimensional inspection of fabricated parts.
• Shall be familiar with Quality system that is applicable to a Manufacturing organization / Quality Upliftment/ Adaptation to QC tools. Shall be able to do Root cause analysis and corrective actions.
• Documentation control processes, planning and implementation.
Tech Mahindra (Americas) Inc.
Tech Talenta –Onsite Resource Fulfilment
Phone: +1 844-697-2579 x 70710
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test