Senior IT Project Manager
Company: CSM Software
$70.00 - $75.00 /Hour
8 to 14 years
Our Direct Client is seeking Senior IT Project Manager with the following skills!
– University/College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information, or Business Management.
– Minimum of 7 years of Software Development and Project Management experience.
– Minimum of 2 years experience with Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and SOA processes.
– Ability to understand technical issues and also handle business implications.
– Successfully led a minimum of two complex, global, multi-vendor IT projects with responsibility for development and deployment. – Experience managing project budgets.
– Capable of handling multiple diverse and complex assignments concurrently.
– Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities. – Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
– Analyze requirements to derive necessary and identify implicit requirements.
– Experience managing requirements to ensure that scope is consistent with stated needs and that project deliverables remain synchronized as a result of agreed changes.
– Knowledge of the techniques for managing cross-functional teams.
– Well developed oral and written communication skills
– Organizing - ability to marshal resources (people, funding, material, support) orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, use resources effectively and efficiently.
– Critical thinking - use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
– Planning - accurately scope out length and difficulty of tasks and projects; anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks.
– Business Acumen - understand how business works; maintain awareness of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
– MBA, advanced degree in technical or business area or equivalent experience.
– Demonstrate technical and professional skills in job-related area.
– Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals.
– Enterprise Java programming experience.
– Project Management Professional, PMP.
– Scrum Master Certification.
– Direct people leadership experience.
The Sr Project Manager (PM) is responsible for leading Information Technology software development and implementing projects.
This includes driving all phases of an IT Project Development cycle and managing the day to day operations of the project and scope.
The Sr PM will identify critical path decisions, make recommendations, and influence leadership for maximum return.
The Sr PM will also lead team collaboration to drive quality requirements, design, development, and enforce project standards.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test