Business Development Manager / IT Consulting Services
Pioneer Data Systems Inc
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
5 to 10 years
Pioneer Data Systems is an ISO-9001 certified "Inc 500" company with over 20 year history in providing Information Technology Staff-Augmentation Services to Fortune 500 clients nationwide. We are looking for Business Development Managers to expand our IT professional staffing services. Job Responsibilities - New Business Development
• Prospect for potential new clients by leveraging your existing network.
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, articulate company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Build a robust pipeline of opportunities and meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goal.
• Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements. Negotiate with client to establish appropriate bill rates, contract terms and fees.
• Discuss and clarify client requirements with recruiting team and conduct final review of candidates prior to client submittal.
• Conduct follow-up activities with clients to ensure satisfaction. Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive base salary + Uncapped commission
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Medical Insurance
• 401K Plan
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• 5+ years of experience in selling professional IT staff-augmentation services to Large-Mid Size Corporations
• Significant business relationships with senior corporate executives
• Ability to influence decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
• Excellent presentation, communication, time management and interpersonal skills
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test