Entry Level Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Entry Level Sales and Leadership!
Training & Mentor-ship
College Students Are Encouraged To Apply!
WE REPRESENT FORTUNE 500 CLIENTS IN THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY!
We are a boutique independently owned marketing firm in Atlanta, GA. We specialize in marketing and sales for some of the most well-known companies in the world today.
All openings are part of a management training program. An entry level ideal candidate will possess a second-to-none work ethic, a strong desire to advance in the company, and an unbelievably positive business attitude.
1) TRAINING PROVIDED! Perfect experience. We will 100% train our reps in areas of marketing, sales, leadership, team management, and recruiting – just to name a few.
2) UPBEAT WORK ENVIRONMENT! If you don’t like to have fun while you work, this is not the place for you. We are not your typical 9-5 desk job in a cubicle! We are enthusiastic about our environment and choose to enjoy the ride.
3) TEAM ATMOSPHERE! Our focus on personal mentorship and teamwork promotes a positive environment fueled by teamwork and genuine relationships. Office events and philanthropy are encouraged on our team.
4) MERIT-BASED LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES! - We will be training someone in our comprehensive sales approach, giving them confidence in their ability to communicate with others. Exceptional sales and marketing reps will be given the opportunity to develop others in the office, taking on more of a leadership role.
5) OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW PEOPLE! We conduct all of our business in person and do NOT do any telemarketing. We focus on building genuine relationships with our clients, and view sales and marketing as a way to further develop the communication skills necessary to be successful in business.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities Include:
Exceptional Representatives will be given the opportunity to learn more about leadership and how to train and develop others.
Ideal candidates will have a great work ethic, excellent attitude, and competitive ambition.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Coordinator Qualifications Include:
If this sounds right up your alley, apply today!
We will be filling several positions so Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
People interesting the this position should have interest or experience in one of the following roles: customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service manager, customer service management, customer service specialist, marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, marketing assistant, marketing sales, sales, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development, sales and marketing, advertising, advertising sales, advertising management, marketing advertising, marketing and advertising, training, team leadership, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level training, business, business administration, business management, customer service, customer service management, and management training, entry level, sales, marketing, customer service, advertising, clients, full time, part time, internships, interns, hospitality, promotional sales, public relations, client relations, clients, advertising, restaurant, mass communications, business administration, sales, promotional sales, marketing, events, promotions, sales, customer service, public relations, account executive, account exec, account representative, account rep, account manager, account management, sales rep, sales representative, sales exec, sales executive, field sales, ad sales, marketing sales, promotional sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, sales professional, sales associate, salesman, saleswoman, salesperson Marketing, Promotions, Sales, Customer Service, Public Relations, Entry Level,