Sales Assistant – Information Technology Division
About CoreMedical's Travel / Contract Healthcare Division:
CoreMedical Group specializes in placing healthcare professionals in rewarding jobs across the country. We have thousands of healthcare assignments for RNs, LPNs, Nursing Executives, STs, PTs, OTs, and Locum Physicians in all 50 states. In addition, we screen our healthcare professionals extensively to ensure we are providing our clients (hospitals, healthcare homes, and other healthcare providers) with the very best talent available.
Under the general direction of the Divisional Sales Manager and Human Resource Supervisor, the divisional sales assistant will be responsible for efficiently completing all administrative functions of the department.
In this position, in addition to reporting to Divisional Sales Manager and Human Resource Supervisor, there is also coordination with all operations departments.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Creation of candidate and client contracts and new hire paperwork for all new placements – create documents, naming and saving files, attaching files to internal database, upload to electronic signature website, tracking via excel spreadsheets
· Creating/Updating internal documentation to maintain client on-boarding requirements
· Notifying candidates of all requirements related to the job
· Process and schedule pre-employment screenings; including but limited to, background checks and drug screens
· Close tracking and follow up of all employment related documentation
· Completing I9 form
· Complete references as needed
· Format candidate resumes for submission to clients
· Follow up with candidates weekly regarding discrepancies/issues with timesheets, hours, expense forms, reimbursements, etc.
· Assist with the entry of placements and change forms into internal database.
· Obtain appropriate approval and signatures for client documents including but not limited to; service agreements, fee agreements, addendums, etc
· Continuous communication with sales and other operation departments as necessary to coordinate placement activities.
· Generate and analyze daily/weekly/monthly reports
· Assist in lead generation/sourcing candidates and lead generation for clients.
· With direction; participate in mass email campaigns; field/follow up/forward responses.
· Assist in boolean search (general and targeted).
· Miscellaneous reports or other administrative functions as required
· Providing additional support to recruiters, as needed.
Keywords: Staffing , Healthcare , Sales , Recruiting , Talent , Recruitment , Recruiter , Talent Acquisition , Consultant , Rock Star , Top Performer , Headhunter , Search , Sourcing
· Familiar with standard sales concepts and practices
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to meet processing deadlines
· Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with strong administrative skills and experience.
· Ability to frequently change priorities and be able to multi-task in a high volume, deadline driven administrative role.
· Excellent analytical skills
· Strong organizational & communication skills are a must
· Ability to reprioritize through the day
CoreMedical Group is a leading healthcare staffing and recruiting firm specializing in the placement of traveling nurses (RN, LPN), contract therapists (PT, OT, SLP), permanent nurses (RN, staff and management levels), physicians (MD, Locum Tenens), and Healthcare IT (HIT) professionals.
We're the prescription to all your healthcare staffing needs, recruiting medical professionals and providing staffing solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers in all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii.
With more than 25 years of experience, CoreMedical has a reputation for reliability and excellence that we strive to reinforce every day.