Company: Hudson School District
Full-time (261 days) Begin: July 1, 2017
The Hudson School District is seeking an exceptional educational leader to actively lead and focus school efforts and resources on improving student and staff learning for the 21st Century. This 4K-5th grade school leader needs the vision, experience, knowledge, and skills to work with staff, students, and parents to continue development of a professional learning community focused on supporting the success for each student.
Administrative strengths we seek:
• Core beliefs and a future-focused vision.
• Strong work ethic and passion to seek and implement best practices.
• Ability to focus staff and school efforts on continual improvement of student learning.
• Strong knowledge of effective, evidence-based instructional strategies in balanced literacy and math emphasizing problem-solving and reasoning.
• Ability to design and implement effective high-quality professional development.
• Knowledge about implementing standards-based learning and assessment.
• Ability to use data to set measurable goals to improve student learning.
• Ability to develop teacher leaders and a collaborative team environment with a common purpose.
• Effective interpersonal, communication, facilitation, motivational, managerial, and community-building skills.
The new principal will join a new superintendent and strong team of administrators who lead and learn collaboratively with the goal of improving teaching and learning at their respective schools and throughout the District. The leadership team shares ideas and expertise, solve problems as a team, train together, divide work tasks and responsibilities, and support each other. We are seeking a principal who can learn, partner with colleagues, and contribute to both Elementary and District leadership teams.
Required application materials include:
• WECAN application (https://wecan.education.wisc.edu/#/) and set of Administrator written responses
• Cover letter
• Three letters of reference dated within the last year
• A copy of current WI DPI Administrator license or Information regarding eligibility for licensure
• Copies of transcripts for all degrees earned
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test