Our Account Representatives are responsible for selling home warranty and energy related products and services in a blended environment handling both inbound and outbound customer service calls.Account Representatives will work closely with supervisors and coaches to meet quality assurance guidelines for professionalism, sales/customer service techniques and customer engagement.
Anticipated Start Date- January 2018
• Assist existing customers with account questions or processes and scheduling repair or maintenance service while selling additional products and services.
• Sell home warranty and energy-related products and services to residential and/or commercial customers by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts, explaining new features and benefits while following quality standards and scripting processes and procedures as trained and documented in the company policy and procedure manual.
• Navigate systems efficiently and enter data accurately while resolving customer needs.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of customer account processes (i.e. billing, payments, service) and the benefits of our suite of products and services.
• Ability to successfully resolve customer questions and/or concerns quickly in one phone call by clarifying issues, researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions, and implementing appropriate solutions.
• Reflect our company Values and contributes to our positive, results-driven culture• Possess excellent interpersonal skills, diplomacy, and patience while interacting with customers, peers, management, and other departments. Comfortable with receiving coaching feedback and monitoring of calls.
• Take personal responsibility, exploring opportunities to add value, contributing ideas and participating in activities to continuously improve customer satisfaction and productivity.
• Create and maintain personal/team sales goals daily, weekly, monthly.
• Maintain and exceed client and customer expectations through professional telephone interaction on inbound and outbound
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to promoting and providing exceptional customer service.
• Required: High School or GED
• Preferred: Associate Degree, some college courses
• 1 year experience in Sales or Customer Service
• Previous work experience in a fast paced Call Center environment
• Experience accurately capturing details of phone conversation on paper and in a computer application.
• Experience with direct or suggestive selling
• Proficient typing and computer application skills
• Strong attention to detail with ability to multi task while speaking with a customer on the phone.
• Easily adapt to change while balancing multiple priorities
• Ability to work a continuously flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays with punctuality and consistent work attendance.
• Motivation for sales, adhering to set computer guided scripts and procedures
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills, effective listening skills, and ability to identify needs through phone conversation
Pay: $13.75 plus uncapped commission, averaging $50,000 a year to start
There is no limit to what you can earn!