INX is a stable manufacturing company whose average employee has been here over 13.5 years. We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401(k), and more.
We are seeking an In-plant Ink Room Manager for our customer's site in Story City, IA. Previous experience within the Ink industry is preferred but not required. Manufacturing experience is a must.
• Oversees ink room and customer technical projects
• Manufactures batches of ink
• Manages customer schedule
• Performs quality control of ink and inventory management
• Press-side troubleshoots
• Maintains sound relations with the customer
Qualifications (Skills, Education, Experience):
• High school graduate or G.E.D.
• Manufacturing experience is a MUST!
• Novaflow knowledge preferred
• X-Rite knowledge preferred
• Solvent based ink and CI Flexo experience highly desirable
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
A post offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required. Equal Opportunity Employer - disability/veteran