Safe Haven Security, the second largest Authorized ADT Dealer in the country, operating in over 40 states, is currently seeking to fill spots on its' Installation Team in our Long Island market. Offering a competitive base pay per install plus additional financial incentives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation, Service, and Troubleshooting of a variety of residential burglary alarm systems.
- Ability to manage a multiple appointment scheduled daily/weekly.
- Accurately complete ADT work orders and paperwork.
- Complete administrative tasks including shipping, invoicing, and reschedules.
- Educate customers in various system operations and maintenance.
- Update corporate office after each appointment.
- Being a dependable, responsible professional who is dedicated to working in a growing, fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Competitive, pay-per install rate, with up sale incentives.
- Full benefits packages, including, Health, Dental, Life, and Vision.
- Paid vacation time.
- Technicians average $60,000+ per year
- Management and growth opportunities within a vast company that is expanding daily.
- Excellent attitude, strong work ethic & solid work quality.
- Valid driver's license, and clean driving record.
- Reliable and presentable vehicle
******Must already possess all state licenses required for residential alarm installations******
- Candidates must be able to use computers effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented, results driven.
- Excellent customer service skills with a professional approach to all aspects of the job.
- Experience using DSC, Ademco/Honeywell, and GE equipment preferred, but not required.
- Must be proactive in completing jobs and tasks with little or no direct supervision.
- Provide your own basic tools, and be available to work Monday-Saturday with some early evenings required.