Client Services Rep-Account Management
Company: Industrial Info Resources
4 Year Degree
1 to 4 years
POSITION SUMMARY: In this role, you'll be interacting with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, resolving client concerns, training on product usage, and other general account management activities with a key focus on retention management. Build your inside sales skills by working with clients, and learn about the industrial market!
* Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific products and services.
* Answer and aid clients on the Member Service hot-line. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
* Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
* Prepare sales contracts for renewal orders, submit orders for processing and arrange for billing.
* Select the correct products or assist customers in making product selections, based on customers' needs, product specifications, and applicable regulations.
* Assist in preparation of sales presentations, emails and proposals that explain product specifications and applications.
* Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products. Train individual client users (primarily remotely) on web tools and product usage by delivering clear and easy class instructions, communicating difficult concepts well, and maintaining professional presentation skills.
* Provide customers with ongoing tier-one support needs. Co-ordinate or refer customers to designated departments to resolve customer grievances and attend to customer needs.
* Attend sales meetings and trade shows (up to 10% travel).
* Complete expense reports, sales reports, and other paperwork.
* Complete product and development training as required. Successfully pass related certification exams.
* Maintain customer records using automated systems and keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
* Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
***Recruiters/Staffing firms--please do NOT contact us.
Required: Individuals with strong technical skills, inside sales, account management experience, the ability to quickly learn new software tools, and knowledge of Microsoft Suite products.
Preferred: 1-4 years related experience in a high-tech or service related industry, as well as training experience, or knowledge of fuel, power, plant operations, industrial work, , telemarketing, mechanics, and electrical work. Account management and B2B sales.
Education: Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university)
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To build a diverse workforce Industrial Info Resources encourages applications from individuals with disabilities,minorities, veterans, and women. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test