Our ADT Security Alarm Technicians successfully install ADT Security systems in the homes and offices of our customers. You will meet with customers and act as a consultant, guiding them to select the best solution to their security needs. Once the customer has selected their security solution, you will also install the ADT equipment and setup monitoring service.
● Professional, thorough security consultation with the customer
● Complete installation of the ADT-monitored system
● Train customer on the proper use of their ADT system
● Manage equipment inventory
● Complete required paperwork, reports and electronic forms
● Update customer account records
● Maintain regular and appropriate communication with Installation Manager
Our ADT Installation Consultants must have the following available for their use:
● Reliable transportation with proof of insurance
● Complete basic tool set
● 10" tablet with unrestricted internet access
● Smart phone
● Minimum 2 years work experience that demonstrates strong work ethic
● Prior work experience providing in-home residential services (preferred)
● Previous sales, consulting and/or customer service experience (desirable)
As an ADT Installation Consultant with SafeStreets USA, you will be part of a successful and rapidly growing organization. Since our business depends on our employees, we will provide you with competitive compensation, ongoing training and a rewarding work environment. Our continued growth and expansion, and our commitment to promoting from within offers an opportunity for you to advance to positions of greater responsibility.
● Top pay rates with uncapped earning potential – Top performers earning $100K+ annually!
● Life Insurance
● Mileage reimbursement
● Growth/Management opportunities