Company: Webrecruit North America
Awarding winning and highly certified, our client is a highly regarded manufacturer and installer of wood and metal products for the construction community. They are now looking for a bilingual (English/Spanish speaking) Administrative Coordinator to join their team.
If you’re a bilingual English & Spanish speaking office support professional seeking your next challenge, this is a great opportunity to develop your career with a well-established business.
Fostering a welcoming and engaging environment, our client offers the chance to build on your existing knowledge while working with senior figures in the business.
As an Administrative Coordinator, you will support the Sales Department and facilitate the smooth running of the company.
Acting as a point of contact for current and potential customers, you will ensure that a world-class service is delivered.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide colleagues with sales contract progress updates and information
- Assist the President, CEO and Executive Team, including scheduling meetings
- Help to process builder contract documents
- Organize catering requirements and social events, such as birthdays
- Order shop drawings for projects
- Carry out a range of data entry tasks
To apply for the role of Administrative Coordinator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Administrative Coordinator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Sales Administrator, Sales Support Administrator, Customer Service Administrator, Administrator, Administrative, Administration, Spanish Speaking, Bilingual, Languages.
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- At least three years’ general office support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Fluency in Spanish, in addition to English
- The ability to organize multiple projects and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality standards
- A high school diploma, ideally an Associate’s degree
Organized and customer-focused, as an Administrative Coordinator, you’ll be an independent self-starter who can remain calm under pressure. Excellent time-management skills and a great eye for detail are also key.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test