If you have a passion for serving others, fostering team development, and achieving outstanding performance, we have a perfect opportunity for you!
GOLDMARK Property Management seeks an experienced Maintenance Manager for the Fargo market. Primary duties include leading and training a maintenance technician team, building a strong team with common goals and objectives and ensuring the delivery of high service levels to residents.
Experience, Education and Licensure
1. Prior supervisory experience equivalent to one to two years preferred.
2. Extensive experience in maintenance repairs including plumbing, appliances, water heaters, HVAC units and electrical work which will be validated by successfully passing a maintenance test prior to hire.
3. HVAC Certification and Boilers License required, EPA Universal, and Pool Certifications helpful and may be required at sites with posting requirements. Certifications must be maintained as well.
4. A strong leader who can motivate others to perform at their full potential.
5. Ability to multi-task, prioritize responsibilities, manage time, as well as possess an orientation toward details.
6. A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to relate to a diverse group of people.
8. Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two to four years’ related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
9. Prior experience in multi-family and commercial environment preferred.
1. Ability to effectively transfer knowledge for training purposes.
2. Must have proven leadership skills.
3. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquires or complaints.
4. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from residents and the general public.
1. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
2. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
1. Must have own hand tools, a valid driver’s license and vehicle.
2. Must be willing to learn and utilize electronic work system (Gumby).
3. Normal work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday. May be required to work extended hours when; example: last weekend of the month and/or first weekend of the month.
4. May be scheduled to work on-call evenings and weekends on a rotation basis.
5. Must pass pre-employment examination by company doctor in order to accept employment. Must pass criminal background check, which is conducted prior to acceptance of employment.