Enprotech is an industrial solutions provider specializing in the metals and metal forming industries. With several plant locations throughout Midwest and Southern United States, a sales office in Mexico, and several global partnerships, Enprotech provides products and services for large, industrial production equipment including production line overhaul projects, new equipment, and aftermarket parts and services; and is serving clients in the steel, aluminum, automotive, appliance, aerospace, and lawn & garden industries.
Essential Job Functions
● Assemble and disassemble large equipment for steel industries.
● Prepare equipment for sandblasting and paint.
● Must have the ability to mechanically use cranes and other heavy equipment
● Must be able to interpret customer prints to determine appropriate disassembly sequence for a variety of heavy equipment.
● Must be capable of handling tasks requiring moderate to heavy physical exertion.
● Must be able to stoop, bend, twist and climb up onto large equipment components while performing disassembly and assembly work.
● Must have personal tools as required by the job.
● Must have good safety awareness techniques
● Must be able to work with solvents, grease, grime under relatively adverse physical conditions.
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● At least 5 years in a manufacturing environment
● At least 5 years as an assembler/disassembler
● Able to wear a respirator during painting and sandblasting process
● Able to operate overhead cranes and forklifts
● Able to read and understand blueprints
● We offer a competitive wage and an excellent benefits package
● All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Enprotech is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability and drug free workplace.