Since 1927, Field Controls has focused on the development and manufacture of products that control, move, or improve the quality of air. Our customers are original equipment manufacturers of oil and gas heating appliances and over 6,000 wholesale distributors throughout the U.S. who supply the many thousands of HVAC contractors that specify Field Controls products for their customers, residential and commercial building owners.
As National Accounts Manager (NAM), you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with key accounts to increase sales and profitability. A successful NAM will develop and execute long-term action plans to grow sales with major customers while providing support to the Regional Sales Managers’ efforts with regional and national accounts.
● Foster relationships with our top customers
● Network with key customers to identify and address specific needs
● Build long term relationships to achieve the company’s goals
● Negotiate contracts
● Collect and analyze sales data and trends
● Liaise with Sales and Marketing departments to set and implement strategies
What We Offer:
● Paid training
● Medical, dental and vision, life insurance
● Mileage reimbursement, full expense reimbursement for business-related expenses.
● Competitive base salary plus bonus based on performance
● Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
● 10+ years of management experience
● Strategic thinking, ability to effectively multi-task
● Proven success as a National Account Manager