General/ Skilled Carpenter and/or Laborer
Company: Reliable Construction Services
At least 1 year(s)
• General contracting company specializing in apartment repairs and renovation is in immediate need for construction workers/skilled carpenters.
• Duties will include, but are not limited to carpentry, concrete, decks, windows & doors and interior renovations.
• Benefits include bonuses, health insurance, and a 401(k) plan.
• Applicants must have reliable transportation.
• May have to travel.
• Compensation will be determined on experience and skill set.
• Must have valid Driver's License.
Proven experience as carpenter
Hands-on experience in working with carpentry materials
Excellent understanding of carpentry techniques and methods of installation and construction
Proficient in using electrical and manual equipment and measurement tools (powered saws, hammers, rulers etc.)
Ability to read technical documents and drawings
Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times
Good understanding of basic math
Good physical condition and endurance
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test