David Lerner Associates a leading investment firm for over 40 years is recruiting for a full-time Sales Assistant (registered or unregistered) for our Lawrenceville, NJ branch office. If you enjoy working in the financial services industry, have a strong desire to be part of a successful organization, and enjoy working in a support role then this position may be for you.
Responsible for providing professional level administrative, customer service and marketing support to Investment Counselors and their clients.
Essential job functions include but not limited to:
● Answer phones and provide optimal customer service to investors.
● Work collaboratively and follow instructions of Investment Counselors to whom this position supports.
● Assist Investment Counselors as needed with mutual fund, bond and equity trade entries.
● Verify that all trade activity is complete and accurate and troubleshoot trade issues.
● Filing and typing customer correspondence when requested.
● Assist brokers on operational and administrative questions.
● Liaison between client, Investment Counselors, and Operations Department.
● Prepare income planners for investors as needed.
● Provide customers with timely information and prompt resolutions.
● Process New Account paperwork for Broker (i.e. Suitability Profiles, ACATS, IRA, etc.).
● Assist Investment Counselors in preparing for seminars as needed.
● Maintain required securities licenses and take Continuing Education requirements.
● Must assist in branch seminars (requires working one night every 6 to 8 weeks)
Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; possess ability to multi-task, and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Full benefits package (medical, HSA, FSA, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, 401K…etc.) and generous vacation/PTO time.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm