Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
Serving residents meals and ensuring outstanding dining experience.
Assisting with food preparation and complying with nutrition guidelines.
Performing general cleaning duties.
Providing a positive social environment for residents.
Assisting in receiving and storing food and supplies.
Setting up and tearing down dining rooms for each meal including
Ensuring a safe environment for residents.
Demonstrating flexibility and volunteering to fill open shifts, as needed.
Reporting any infractions to Food Service Director or Supervisor.
Abiding by all company and safety policies and procedures.
Other duties as requested by management.
• High school diploma or equivalent, 1+ years experience in a long-term care or sub
• Must be personable, have compassion, and a strong desire to work with the elderly;
• Must have excellent customer service skills;
• Must have dining room/serving experience.
• Must have highly effective teamwork skills and want to make a difference;
• Must have the ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds, climb stairs, understand verbal
and written instructions, practice active listening and communicate effectively;
• Must have the ability to successfully complete a physical exam and complete
background check (if you are a final candidate!)
• Must have flexibility regarding days and weekends worked.
Please apply online and include your updated resume OR report in person to Wedgwood Gardens Center, 3419 Route 9 South, Freehold, NJ, 07728 between the hours of 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday to complete an employment application.