We have a great opportunity with growth potential for an Account Manager to oversee the staffing of our client’s manufacturing facility in Olathe, KS. The Account Manager will be responsible for developing and managing the client relationship as well as recruiting and managing of high skilled associates at our client's site. In addition, Account Managers must remain focused on the strategic leadership of the account while supervising day-to-day activities. Responsibilities include monitoring production and quality, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, coaching employees, meeting performance objectives and more.
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Comprehensive vision, health, and dental insurance
• 401K matching and stock options
• Provide immediate front line customer service to associates and the clients.
• Recruit high skilled workers to work at our client sites.
• Conduct root cause analysis and create action plans.
• Manage weekly schedules for all employees.
• Participates in our client's meetings.
• Make associate hiring and firing decisions.
• Handle order requests and changes from client contacts.
• Handle associate relations activities, communications, and investigations.
• Work on special projects and performance incentive programs to help meet operational goals.
• Maintain time clock database up-to-date in order to process payroll.
• Assist with reports by using MS Office applications.
What you bring to the table:
• High School Diploma/GED is required.
• Management/Supervisory experience.
• Experience with HR processes such as recruiting and payroll.
• Computer Skills (MS Office, Excel, PPT and Word).
• Excellent customer service, client relations and multi-tasking skills.
• Staff Management | SMX partners with Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to deliver innovative staffing solutions with superior results across a multitude of industries and geographies.
• Recruiting, hiring, training, managing, tracking and retaining thousands of temporary workers daily is what we do.
• When a client outsources a workforce management program from Staff Management | SMX, a dedicated team works from within the client's facility to become fully integrated into the work environment.
• We leverage our expertise in high-volume outsourced workforce management, our experience with leading VMS systems and our vendor-neutral management approach to ensure that you get the best-qualified candidate for the best rate.
• As part of the TrueBlue Workforce Management Group, we offer clients a broad range of staffing and outsourced solutions. TrueBlue is the largest industrial staffing firm in the United States, connecting over 100,000 people with work each day, and recruiting over 250,000 full-time employees each year.