EXCELLENT PAY / 401K / PENSION / BENEFITS - Action Plumbing, Inc. is a rapidly growing plumbing service company and we are currently seeking plumbers in the following areas...
Experienced Plumbing Service Technicians:
Action Plumbing, Inc. offers a great work environment along with the following perks.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Good / Steady Hourly Pay
• F/T Hours, year-round!
• Overtime Hours
• Job Security
• Paid Holidays, sick, personal, and vacation time.
• Health & Dental Benefits with the finest major medical insurance companies
• 401K with Company Match
• Cash Based Pension Plan
• FSA Daycare Savings Benefit Plan
• Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Policy - Company paid
• Verizon Wireless Discount
• Pet Insurance
• College Fund Planning Assistance
• Company Truck and Uniforms Provided
• Great Work Environment with the latest in quality equipment and technology.
• Job Advancement
• Bonus and Commission Programs
• Friendly, Team Atmosphere - Company Events
• We encourage feedback and suggestions from our Technicians
This is a great opportunity for the right applicant looking for a stable career. We encouraged you to apply if you meet the job requirements listed below. All job inquiries are kept completely confidential.
Send your resume or work history via email through Career Builder or fax your resume to 856-985-2570. You may also call and ask for Tracy, Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm. We look forward to hearing from you and encourage you to check us out on the web at www.ActionPlumbing24.com!
* Positions available in the following counties:
New Jersey Counties - Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Gloucester, or Mercer
* Please read the specific position above for more detailed requirements for that position
* Must be flexible and reliable - willingness to work overtime
* Strong work ethic including good values, morals, and character.
* Good driving record / license
* Strong customer service skills, excellent communication skills.
* Clean / neat appearance
* Excellent attendance / job stability record
* Willing to be part of a team in a team environment