A Sales Director-Retail will drive Service Sales in the Region. This position will be responsible for achieving services revenue and gross profit for the Region. This individual will leverage their own experience and relationships in conjunction with the Technology Solutions Executives, Solution Architects, other Pomeroy Subject Matter Experts and Partners to accomplish this objective. The scope entails the identification and development of new clients, as well as the continued development and deepening of services relationships with existing clients. This is a Business Development and Sales position, with responsibility to monitor and manage ongoing growth in revenue and profitability.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position.
* Using Market Information, identify and prioritize prospects for development of services revenue pipeline.
* Conduct Marketing Campaigns & drive Client Events
* Leverage Social Media Connections & personal Executive relationships for referrals
* Develop client projects into Case Studies and Referrals for new clients
* Identify depth & maturity of existing client services relationships and develop plans to improve over time
* Develop direct relationships with key executives I partnership with the TSE's within existing client base. Establish yourself as the Services SME that can help clients identify and fix challenges
* Identify Service opportunities EARLY I the Sales Cycle, and help develop in such a way as to generate high value recognition for the client, and leveraging our company strengths
* Clearly define the Scope of Work, engage the appropriate team of SME's and/or
partners, and develop a work plan to generate and deliver a high quality proposal
* Understand competitive offerings and insure our solution is positioned correctly and delivers the right value to win the business
* Leveraging company templates and MSA's, develop and gain client agreement on contracts that reflect the correct Scope of Work, Schedule, Implementation Plan, Pricing, and Governance to insure success
* Leverage knowledge, tools, and resources available to develop effective and profitable pricing to win business
* Understand Revenue and Profit goals for you specific area, and develop business that achieves both
* Review P&L on a monthly basis to monitor the growth & profitability of the Services Business. Identify and leverage strengths in market. Identify and improve weaknesses. Work closely with management and finance to resolve any identified issues on the P&L.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
* BA/BS or equivalent combination of education & experience
* 5+ years of experience with selling technology and services solution sales. Formal technical sales training (preferred)
* Minimum 3 years as on-going client contact with demonstrated experience in building effective sales relationships and sales win history (required)
* Demonstrated track record and success selling mid-size and large enterprise clients that require lengthy sales campaigns in a fast paced consultative and competitive market
* Ability to use strong influencing skills and be able to motivate other parties to achieve and implement Pomeroy solutions with a driven approach to dal closure and
* Commercial and market awareness. Win-strategy analysis and competitive profiling during sales cycle with experience in leading complex sales across multiple disciplines